To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. out of respect for all of our guests.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial 513-315-8811
- To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park. Dry firewood is available for purchase in the park.
- Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. We are sorry, but pets are not allowed in our rental cabins or RVs.
- Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 16 years of age.
- Trash – NJ state law requires that you separate your recyclable items from your garbage. We offer curbside pick-up of both recyclables and garbage twice daily in the summer months and once daily in the value season. Please see the attached flyer for items that are recyclable.
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM for sites, 3:00 PM for cabins and RV Rentals
- Check Out Time: 1:00 PM for sites, 11:00 AM for cabins
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children and must be with a parent or gaurdian.
- Pets are allowed on campsites only. Sorry pets are not allowed in our rental units.
The rates displayed DO NOT include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals .
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (609)465-4440.